Any Catalog Formatted to your Specifications
etting electronic catalog data from your suppliers and then putting it online is like pulling teeth, or worse. At NCA, we know. We've been doing it for more than a decade.
Here are just a few of the problems everyone faces in getting supplier data into an online store:
- Suppliers provide data on different media. Some suppliers have a FTP site, some a website, some send it by email or on a CD. For some, just finding the right person 'in charge' of the data is a hassle.
- Infact most suppliers provide different parts of the data you need across multiple different files, formats, and media -- price file in a CSV, images on a CD, inventory on a FTP site, descriptions in a PDF -- leaving you to sort though it all and knit it together.
- Then there is the huge, never ending, effort of cleaning the data, keying it in, and formatting it to the specifications of your online site or shopping system.
- And keeping up with changes is almost impossible. Many suppliers don't notify you when their catalogs or prices change. And if they do, there is the problem of comparing the changes in their scattered files to the catalog file you use for your online store.
Solving these Catalog Development problems is what NCA is all about.
What if Electronic Catalog Management was different?
- What if you could receive a preformatted catalog feed so any part of your suppliers catalog could be uploaded to popular shopping systems such as yahoo, ebay, amazon and others with a single click?
- What if you could automatically received updates whenever a suppliers' catalog changes?
- What if it cost you a fraction of what you are spending now.
NCA's Catalog Management solution helps you focus more attention on selling, customer service, and running your company. It allows you to take the time and money you would otherwise spend on data entry and apply it to other areas of your company. It makes it easy to keep your online store up to date. And it improves the sales and profitability of your online store.
In this day of Internet and computers, electronic Catalog Development and Management shouldn't be so hard. But the fact is, it is!
How does NCA Catalog Development work?
- We work closely with each supplier to insure you have access to their data in the format you require and that you receive updates in a timely fashion.
- Once we build a suppliers catalog we convert the catalog into a variety of formats for specific systems. We can easily and affordably build a custom data conversion for your target shopping system if we don't already have it.
- We have custom catalog development tools and procedures that enable us to produce and re-format catalogs, and keep them up to date.
- For Premier Suppliers, you always have the same free access to the same core catalog data already provided by the supplier.
Contact us today (203 424 0440) and we'll show you how to save on your catalog development costs.
For more information