FREE Live Catalogs
with a Simple Link on your Site
The Internet has changed the way smart retailers drive traffic into their stores. Here's why:
- Consumers use the Internet not just to buy product, but importantly, they use the Internet to discover and select the products they want, and to choose where to buy them.
- Increasingly, a consumers' first exposure to a brand or retailer is through an online search
- Large-size sellers are able to put up massive websites that display and sell a huge selection of products while simultaneously reducing operating expenses further stretching their abilities over smaller retailers without a web presence
- Smaller-size retailers are overwhelmed with the effort of staffing, building, managing, and marketing an online storefront that typically results in a cost center rather than driving in more sales and profits.
- Many consumers may prefer to buy locally, but because local retailers do not have keyword-rich sites they do not come up in search results leaving the consumer to buy from online retailers.
NCA's mission is to help traditional retailer members easily host electronic catalogs on their website to increase consumer awareness and drive more in-store sales.
Here's how we do it:
- Your suppliers want you to have an online catalog just as much as they want you to have a printed catalog of their products
- Your suppliers know it's impossible and inefficient for each of their smaller sized retailers to build and manager their own online catalog.
- Through their NCA membership, suppliers are able to provide a Virtual Catalog that is pushed onto a retailers website simply by adding a link on the retailer site. Think of it like a printed catalog provided by your supplier with your company name, address, and design on the cover.
- Suppliers want to help you do this because they know it is the best way to improve awareness and sales of their products and because it is less expensive and more eco-friendly.
NCA's Electronic Catalog Management is different
- What if your supplier provided you with a Virtual Catalog that detailed product and usage information about every item they sell?
- What if your Virtual Catalog was easy to customize with your own look-and-feel? Your logos, your contact information.
- What if your customers and search engines could find these products on your website?
- What if your Virtual Catalog allowed you to optionally add a shopping cart so you could easily collect order requests from your customers?
- And what if the management, maintenance, and cost of your Virtual Catalog was 100% FREE?
As an NCA member you have a more commanding presence online so more local customers find your store and are better informed about the products you sell.
We know all about the problems and challenges traditional retailers face when trying to use the Internet to build business. We've been working with suppliers and retailers like yourself for more than 10 years.
This network is here for you; to help you better leverage the Internet and your supplier information, to improve your business.
Contact us today and see how we will make your business more competitive.
For more information